Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
· Manage the recruitment and selection process
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
· Nurture a positive working environment
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
· Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
· Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
· People oriented and results driven
· Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· In-depth knowledge of labour law
• To help the organization reach its goals.
• To ensure effective utilization and maximum development of human resources.
• To ensure respect for human beings. To identify and satisfy the needs of individuals.
• To ensure reconciliation
2 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.
HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR
5 - 9 Years
Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM
Ishwar Singh Yadav
Epip Gate Industrial Area, Near Baba Kheta Nath Hospital, National Highway 8, Neemrana ,Alwar ,Rajasthan