Job Opening for Regional Sales Manager.
should have Worked as Asm Position with 2 Companies and have Handled Team of 5 - 6 People.
general Summary: Achieves Maximum Sales Profitability, Growth and Account Penetration Within An Assigned Territory And/or Market Segment By Effectively Selling the Company’s Products And/or Related Services. Personal Contacts and Good Relationship with Trade, Doctors, and Institutes Will Be Key Criteria. Training and Development. Sound and Timely Reporting
- Business Development in the Territory
- Appointment of Trade Partners
- Promotes/sells/secures Orders from Existing and Prospective Customers Through a Relationship-based Approach.
- Demonstrates Products and Services to Team Customers and Assists Them in Selecting Those Best Suited to Their Needs.
- Team Building
- Distribution Channel
- Obtaining Profitable Results Through the Sales Team By Developing the Team Through Motivation, Counselling, Skills Development and Product Knowledge Development.
- Manage the Sales Administration Function, Operational Performance Reporting, Streamlining Processes and Systems Wherever Possible, and Advising Senior Management On Maximising Business Relationships and Creating An Environment Where Company Can Flourish.
- Responsible for Managing the Sales Team, Developing a Business Plan Covering Sales, Revenue, and Expense Controls, Meeting Agreed Targets, and Promoting the Organisation’s Presence Throughout Its Territory Defined
- Assist in the Development of the Annual Marketing Plan, Specifically Advising On: Realistic Forecasts for Each Product and Territory (based On Historical Data, Market Trends, Competitive Activity, Promotional Strategy and Sales Effort), Realistic Costs of Operating the Sales Force; and Sales Promotion Programme Plans.
- Ensure that all Sales Representative Activities are in Accordance with the Guidelines of the Code of Conduct Prevalent in this Country
- Responsible for the Planning, Recruitment, Direction, Organisation and Control of Area Sales Managers and Sales Representatives to Accomplish Specific Objectives.
- Responsible for Monitoring the Performance of the Sales Team By Establishing a System of Reports and Communications Involving Sales Reports, Cyclical Sales Meetings, Sales Newsletters and Electronic Bulletins.
- Plan and Implement a Specific Appraisal System that Describes the Responsibilities and Performance Standards for Each Member of the Sales Team, Set Individual Territory Sales and Commission Targets and Administer the Commission Plan.
- Personally Observe the Performance of Medical Representatives in the Field On a Regular Basis.
- Provide High Standards of Ongoing Training for the Medical Representatives So that They Possess Sufficient Medical and Technical Knowledge to Present Information On the Company’s Products in An Accurate and Balanced Manner
|Salary||3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||10 Years|
|About Company||Nutan Enterprises is a Benchmarked Name in the Hr Industry. We are An Efficient Hr & Placement Company in Panipat, Haryana,Raj. Delivering Unparalleled Hr Solutions Since Our Inception. We are Counted Amid the Leading Labour Providers and Hold Expertise in Training & Development, Placement Services, Overseas Placement, Manpower Recruitment, Human Resource Consultant and Staffing Solutions. the Various Industries We Serve are Bfsi, Bpo/ It/ Ites, Human Resource, Engineering Etc. We have Always Worked for the Goodwill of Our Clients, Be It Candidates or Companies.|