Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
· Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
· Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
· Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
2 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.
Manufacturing / Production / Quality
4 - 7 Years
B.Com-Bachelor of Commerce PGDFM-Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management MFA - Master in Financial Accounting
Ishwar Singh Yadav
Epip Gate Industrial Area, Near Baba Kheta Nath Hospital, National Highway 8, Neemrana ,Alwar ,Rajasthan