Provides direction, guidance and assistance to other warehouse employees in carrying out the efficient and effective operation of the Warehouse.
- Maintains an inventory control system for the Warehouse to ensure goods received, stored and shipped from the Warehouse are properly recorded and accounted for.
- Requisitions supplies, materials and equipment to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to meet the needs of the District.
- Ensures warehouse inventory is organized and stored in an orderly, accessible and safe manner.
- Assigns, monitors, coordinates and participates in the shipping and receiving work of Storekeepers.
- Trains and advises warehouse employees in materials handling procedures and in the operation of equipment used.
- Ensures compliance with District and Government health and safety procedures and regulations that relate to the work performed to minimize potential for accidents, injuries or hazards in the Warehouse.
- Contacts suppliers regarding shortages and condition of materials and equipment received.
- Arranges for repairs of a variety of tools and equipment.
- Performs other job related duties of comparable importance, difficulty and responsibility as necessary.
Grade 12 supplemented by courses in Operations Management from a recognized institution program or equivalent warehousing or materials handling training plus two (2) years experience in a warehouse capacity or an equivalent combination of education a
2 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
Manufacturing / Production / Quality
1 - 2 Years
Other Bachelor Degree
Ishwar Singh Yadav
Epip Gate Industrial Area, Near Baba Kheta Nath Hospital, National Highway 8, Neemrana ,Alwar ,Rajasthan